Managing Your Account
The Nisbets website aims to make it easy for you to manage your account details online. You can update your login details, contact details, invoicing and delivery addresses from the 'My Account' screen. In addition if you find that you have forgotten your password there is an automated password finder which will email it directly to you. Topics covered in this section are:
- I've forgotten my password.
- Getting your statement, copy invoices and credit notes.
- Changing your login details (email address and password).
- Changing your contact details or invoicing address.
- Managing your delivery addresses.
- I already have a credit facility which I want to use online.
If you have forgotten your password, you can have this emailed to you by clicking here, or by following the link on the 'Register' or 'Login' page.
If you have a credit account you can view and print your statement, invoices and credit notes online. They are accessed from the 'My Account > Statements' screen. You will need to be logged in to use this facility.
You can update your login details at any time. You will need to login and go to the 'My Account > Web Account Preferences' screen. Here you simply type your new email address or password into the text field and then click the 'Update' button.
You can create, save and edit multiple shipping addresses which can then be selected at checkout. This is done via the 'My Account > Delivery Addresses' screen.
- If you do not have a credit facility please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your account number and postal address and we will send you an application form.
- If you already have a credit facility and would like to use it online please email us at email@example.com with your account number and postal address. We will arrange to make it available online for you.